Total Pageviews

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Judgment

Mat 7:1 Judge not, that ye be not judged.

There is a very sad movement within the Church today. It is oft denied but the membership roll of any given church does not reflect the number of persons that are saved, unless you work some magic percentage number. So it is that the majority of the membership is still residing and following the world and their god.

Because the forces of the enemy are crafty I´ll state now that my previous paragraph is supported by a survey taken of the Church Universal in the US in the mid-eighties by the Barna Group.

Contrary to the conventional wisdom of the world (the lost man) Matt. 7:1 does not tell us to just accept anything. To the contrary, Jesus is instructing us not to be foolish nor to be self-righteous but to judge all things and people righteously from the position of God´s righteousness.

Mat 7:2 For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again.
Mat 7:3 And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye?
Mat 7:4 Or how wilt thou say to thy brother, Let me pull out the mote out of thine eye; and, behold, a beam is in thine own eye?
Mat 7:5 Thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of thine own eye; and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother's eye.

To judge righteously you must live a holy life and, indeed, you are called for just that purpose! (1Pet. 1:16) Let me explain, I am not a teacher of the Holiness movement, it is heretical and a lie! That being understood, we must learn to live as God expects us to.

First off, we are not God and never will be, no matter what the Mormons think and teach. Having the understanding darkened, being alienated from the life of God through the ignorance that is in them, because of the blindness of their heart: Who being past feeling have given themselves over unto lasciviousness, to work all uncleanness with greediness. But ye have not so learned Christ; (Eph. 4:18-20) Does this Ephesians passage describe you? If it does you are not saved.

The Christian man and Christian woman have a responsibility to live a different life. What shall we say then? Shall we continue in sin, that grace may abound? God forbid. How shall we, that are dead to sin, live any longer therein? Know ye not, that so many of us as were baptized into Jesus Christ were baptized into his death? Therefore we are buried with him by baptism into death: that like as Christ was raised up from the dead by the glory of the Father, even so we also should walk in newness of life. (Rom. 6:1-4)

I am 19 years or better now teaching the scriptures and the Christian Life and the biggest lie taught within the Church today is that it´s okay to sin... God will forgive you if you just repent! Please pay attention here, this is a true statement when it is applied correctly... otherwise, it is a lie.

God knows yours and my every thought, I know He does because He often bends me over His knee and strokes my behind with a razor strap. I just admitted I sinned, didn´t I? And when I do I also repent and neither plan to do that any more nor do I live loosely so as to give that sin a chance to creep back in.

Before I was saved I sang Country and Western and the Blues, every time I had the chance, with my band or without. I planned to sin every weekend! Since our salvation, you and I have been called to live as closely as we can to the life modeled by Jesus. The ability to repent was and is not given to us as an emergency exit when the lust of our loins or of any other sin overcomes us. The Holy Spirit always provides the Saved Man and Woman an escape and we are expected to take it. (1Cor. 13:10)

Here´s praying for your souls, God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I will do my very best to maintain a clean and God honoring forum here.