Total Pageviews

Saturday, March 8, 2014

Christian Position on Evolutional Creation

I scanned the OP and page 14 so this point might have already been made but here goes.

Hate is a strong word and not, usually, applicable, to this false teaching as being truth. As a Christian, I believe, no I know, the Bible is the Word of God and God has no part with sin. For this "Theory," not empirical science, to be true God would have to leave part of the truth out of the Genesis 1 through 3 story. That would be the "sis" of omission and remember, God has "no" part with sin.

The latest "argument" for this position is the attempt to make theories stand as empirical science by redefining the truth to be relational, it is not! What is truth to me and what is truth to you are not both true... perhaps both are not!

This entire discussion is designed by Satan to destroy the witness of the saved by dragging them deeper into sin and making them feel guilty... silly discussion.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I will do my very best to maintain a clean and God honoring forum here.